Dear athlete and Parents,
Thank you so much for being interested in joining the Houston SynchroStars Club!
You will be trying out for our Novice team. Attached you will find the Group Description Document, which has the required skills and the season practice schedule for each group. The group you need to be looking at is the Novice Team.
Make sure athletes trying out feel confident in the water, being upside down, and can swim 50 yds of Freestyle, Backstroke, and Breaststroke without stopping.
What to do to register:
- Answer the SignUp form here: https://forms.gle/K7tfNqxbPirKhQ149
- After you register, we will send you an email from DocuSign for a waiver, please make sure you sign off the waiver before coming to the pool for tryout.
Below is the information you will need for tryouts:
- Date: August 17th, 24th, 31st
- Time: 5:30-7:00pm
- Location: Stafford City Pool (1355 Constitution Ave, Stafford, TX 77477)
- What to bring: swimsuit, goggles, swim cap(White), towel, short, workout shirt, tennis shoes, sun lotions. If you have nose clips, please bring as well, however, if you don’t have any the club will provide each athlete with one.
What to expect after tryout:
- Our coaches will send out an invitation for you to join the team if is placed in our team
- A Thank you email will be sent If you are not able to be placed in our team
Financial and schedule expectations for the Novice team:
- One time USAAS registration and club registration
- Monthly tuition $160/month
- Schedule expect on Tuesday 5:30 pm to 7 pm and Saturday 11:30 am to 1 pm.
You will have a chance to review full membership during the registration process.